1) Most Ghostbusters fan-boys are more scared of women than they are of ghosts.
2) Fictional Proton Packs obviously too heavy to be carried by girls.
3) Fans disappointed that Melissa McCarthy isn’t playing the Staypuft Marshmallow Woman.
4) Pudgy, awkward nerdy types need comforting presence of Dan Aykroyd.
5) Demonic phantoms not realistically a match for several women whose periods are in sync.
6) Comedy fans perhaps rightfully concerned about the involvement of so many people from the current Saturday Night Live.